The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our day of BIG first!!

So today was my first day at my new job as a Manager in Training at Hollister! I loved it!!!! There was so much to learn and do. It was so much fun and it is exactly what I was looking for. The people were really nice too. I think it is such a great fit for me and my family at this time in our lives. It was a 10 hour day today but it went by really fast because there was so much to learn. I even got to sit in on and observe a group interview to learn how to conduct interviews. That was probably my favorite part of the day. I get tomorrow off so that is nice.
Kaysen had his first day at school today. He was so happy to get there. When he got there he said "Wow that's a lot of friends". John called at like 12:30 and then I called at like 1pm to check up on him. He was doing great when we called. John picked him up at 4:30 and he was ready to go home by then. They said that after nap time (he didn't want to take a nap and didn't) he said that he was ready to go home and have his daddy come and get him. Today was a long day at day care for him. He will only have long days once maybe twice a week. The other days he will only be there for a few hours so I think that will help him.

So all in all it was a great day of firsts!

2 comments:

nyn said...

CONGRATS!!! It sounds awesome. I am glad you liked it so much. You are going to Rock this job.

tracyp said...

YEA! I'm so happy that you are enjoying it. What a cool meeting to sit in on for conducting interviews. That's so cute how Kaysen was excited about his new friends. You're going to be awesome at this!