The Fam

The Fam

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Petersons Are Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sweetest

Sweetest

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Household or Rock Stars!

*I got a nice straightner and it works on John's hair too. So he let me try it. Then I did his hair, and then he decided to dress around the hair. I think he looks uber hot!
*So update on my workout/ weight loss progress. So I've become somewhat of a runner lately. I ran 6.6 miles yesterday! It wasn't bad at all. I'm not sore either. I've really gotten into running. In the last 4 days I've ran a total of 17 miles and that is because sunday is included in those four days. My weight loss is going good too. I've lost a total of 15 lbs! I can't believe it. It makes me so happy. I also got 2 new pairs of shorts and a new pair of pants and they are all a size smaller.

*So funny story with this picture. John and I have always made fun of guys who cut the sleeves off of their t-shirts and work out in them. Well two days ago John comes downstairs to work out. He takes off his work out shirt and heads into the kitchen. I hear some snipping and look over to find John cutting the sleeves off of his work out shirt!!!!! I almost died!!! I said what about all the people we've made fun of and he told me that "I like to look in the mirror and see my muscles." Well I guess with all of his hard work he deserves to show a little skin. So I took the left over sleeves and put them on my head because it made me look tough. I then took the other sleeve and put it on John's head. I took some photos of him and died laughing. I told him I was going to post them on my blog and he then told me he would literally kill me if I did. Which for no shame John is a pretty big deal so I respected his wishes to keep his dignity and decided to give up mine and post my tough guy photos.

* I look like a 15 year old hoodlum boy who hasn't hit puberty yet.

*Rock star hair, Rock star life. John has been working on the guitar and has gotten pretty good. When I did his hair cool he had to play his guitar so I took his pitcure. After taking a few photos I noticed that his eyes looked really yellow. I decided it was just the light and the camera. I didn't say anything because I didn't want him to feel bad. Well later that day he told me that at his clinic the night before they put all this yellow stuff in his eyes to check for scratches. Well that explained it all. That explained why my husbands eyes looked like he had jaundice, why the photos turned out looking a little weird, and why my white towel (not John's) was covered in yellow spots. You have to love guys. They are so sweet and innocent.



5 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

I was dying, looking at these pics! I especially love your comment about the pre-pubescent boy!! Hysterical! Can I just say, that you look amazing!! I was gonna tell you at church on Sunday, but never got to meet up with you. I love the red shoes, by the way.

All of your hard work is paying off and you can really tell. Do you go running by yourself? Or with someone? I wish I could find that motivation...I used to have it way back when and I don't know where it went :)

When is the Peterson fam going on tour? Laura you might want to schedule your baby's birth around that one too.

nyn said...

WOW!!! You look so AWSOME AND HOT!!! I am super proud of you. 6 miles is amazing for one run. I need to come out and run with you. I might find more motivation.
Keep up the awesome work. You inspire me.

tracyp said...

I love the picture of your rocker husband with Kayson peaking out behind! The t-shirt scraps are awesome also...love the look. I totally think you need to wear it next time we play Deacon ball!
CONGRATS on the job!

Dave and Marie said...

Lara, this is a riot!! First of all I just want to say, I am so excited for your success and amazing athleticism I just want to give you a hug! 6.6 miles that is awesome!!! you inspire me. :D Second of all, I love that you guys do the random funny stuff like when he rips of his sleeves, put them on your head, of course, why not? John totally looks different with his hair like that. Who is that stud? and I can tell he's lost weight too. Congrats guys!! Third, I am so glad you posted something about John's eyes. lol I was like, poor john he's been drivin to smoking and drugs.

Dave and Marie said...

Lara, this is a riot!! First of all I just want to say, I am so excited for your success and amazing athleticism I just want to give you a hug! 6.6 miles that is awesome!!! you inspire me. :D Second of all, I love that you guys do the random funny stuff like when he rips of his sleeves, put them on your head, of course, why not? John totally looks different with his hair like that. Who is that stud? and I can tell he's lost weight too. Congrats guys!! Third, I am so glad you posted something about John's eyes. lol I was like, poor john he's been drivin to smoking and drugs.